Katrina Kaif 'Times India' Interview



During a recent interview with The Times India about her new film 'Yuvvraaj', Katrina Kaif had a few things to say about her long-time boyfriend Salman Khan, after a reporter questioned her on details about the two's relationship.

“People are welcome to ask. I’ve always tried to answer whatever questions I can. But then, everyone has seen us for so many years and the unspoken is understood. Earlier, I’d feel that I should go out and clarify certain things written about me, but now, I’m okay with it. The people I love and I know the truth and that’s what matters.” When asked how she felt about the obsessive curiosity of the limelight, she had nothing but understanding words for her fans. “How can it not be, when we are paid for being where we are? Nothing is off limits.”

All issues of her personal life aside, Katrina has been keeping quite busy with her work. Whether promoting her most recent ventures, speaking to journalists, appearing in commercials, or planning her next film, she seems to be constantly on the move, a fact she is apparently quite grateful for. “I’m doing movies with Raj Kumar Santoshi and Prakash Jha. I feel lucky! I know I didn’t have a good start. But there are so many actors who deliver a hit with their first movie and then are seen nowhere. That did not happen with me, and it made me work harder. I am working with some fabulous directors. Excitement is an understatement here!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2011 (3)

Sponsors

 

Katrina kaif. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com